Adele - Someone Like You Piano Notes

I heard that you're settled down
E C# -B A F# + E E C# 
That you found a girl and you're married now
-B A F# +E E C# B A F# +E E C# B A
I heard that your dreams came true
E C# B A +F# -B +C# -A 
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
B A -F# F# A F# F# F# B A B 
Old friend, why are you so shy?
E C# +F# -E E E C# 
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light
C# B C# -F# F# A F# E F# +B B A B 
I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
A B C# C# B A B A A B A  
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
A B B A B A B B B A B  
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
A B C# C# C# C# B A B A B A B A 
That for me, it isn't over
B C# -F# A B A B C#
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
A A A A Ab Ab F# Ab A F# 
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
F# Ab A E E A Ab F# Ab A  
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
C# C# C# C# E C# D C# B A C# C# E C# 
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
A A A F# E E E F# E F# E F# F# F# 
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
A A A F# E E E F# E F# E F# F# F# 

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »