Vanilla Twilight Owl City Piano Notes

The stars lean down to kiss you
F# B B B F# C# B
And I lie awake and miss you
F# B B B F# Ab B
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
D# C# B C# D# C# B Ab B Ab
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
F# B B B F# C#

But I'll miss your arms around me
F# B B C# B Ab B
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
D# C# B C# D# C# B Ab Ab 
Cause I wish you were here
Ab B E D# C# E E
I'll watch the night turn light-blue
B B B B F# C# B
But it's not the same without you
D# C# B C# D# F# Ab B
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
D# C# B C# D# E D# C# B Ab Ab
The silence isn't so bad
F# B B B F# C# b
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
D# C# B C# D# C# B Ab B
Cause the spaces between my fingers
B B C# D# C# B C# B 
Are right where yours fit perfectly
Ab B E D# C# B Ab B C# B
And I'll find repose in new ways
F# B B B F# C# b
Though I haven't slept in two days
B C# D# C# B Ab B

Cause cold nostalgia
C# C# D# C# B C# 
Chills me to the bone
C# D# E D# C# B Ab
But drenched in Vanilla Twilight
F# B B B F# C# b
I'll sit on the front porch all night
D# C# B C# B Ab B

Waist-deep in thought because
D# C# B C# D# C# 
When I think of you I don't feel so alone
B Ab B Ab B E D# C# B 

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »