Lana Del Rey Young And Beautiful Piano Notes

I've seen the world
B B +C# C#
Done it all

B +C# C#
Had my cake now

B +E -C# -B
Diamonds, brilliant

B +C# C# B C# C# 
And Bel Air now

B +E -C# -B
Hot summer nights, mid July

+F# +A +B -F# +A B 
When you and I were forever wild

A A +B +F# -E E +G -F# -E D 
The crazy days, city lights

+F# +A +B -F# +A B 
The way you'd play with me like a child

A A +B +F# -E E +G -F# -E D 

Will you still love me
E D E D D 
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

E D E D D E D E -B +E -D E 
Will you still love me

E D E D D 
When I got nothing but my aching soul?

E D E D D E D E -B +E -D E 
I know you will, I know you will

F# -E E -D F# -E E -D 
I know that you will

F# E E D E F# 
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

E D E DD E D E DD E B E DE

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »