One Direction Diana Piano Notes

The front pages are your pictures,
D C# A B D C# A
They make you look so small,

D C# A B D C#
How could someone not miss you at all?

D C# A B D C# A B A

I never would mistreat ya,
F# -E -D -B +F# -E -D
Oh I'm not a criminal,

F# -E -D -B +F# -E
I speak a different language but I still hear your call

D C# A B D C# A +D D D D +E E

Diana,
D +A F# 
Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes,

E E E F# E D E E E F# E D -A +B
You've been lonely,

D D D D B
You don't even know me,

D D D D B
But I can feel you crying,

D D D D E F# E D
Diana,

D +A F# 
Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,

E E E F# E D E E E F# E D -A +B
I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine.

E E E E E E F# E D E E E E F# D C# D B

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »